Friday, July 1, 2011

JEFF EDWARDS GRADUATION!!! 8-5-2011


COME OUT & CELEBRATE WITH ALL OF US!!!!

After 4+ years of hardwork & dedication the day to graduate has come! Many of you that know me know I've had the priviledge to meet & work with some phenominal people during my college experience. As a result of that I thought I'd share with you a little info on my college life & what took place during my years in kingsville. Here's some info that one of my fellow classmates wrote about me. Check It Out...

Jeff Edwards Is considered as one of the most inspirational leaders of his generation. He is a senior at the Texas A&M Kingsville University majoring in Business/Marketing. He is the former leader and captain of the conference championship football team at TAMUK. He's an entrepreneur at heart and strongly believes in what Zig Ziglar says, "if you help enough people get what they want, you'll get everything that you want." He is the the CEO/Co-Founder of Team M.A.D.E. which is an acronym for Making A Difference Everyday. He's been featured in "Success From Home Magazine" several times for the work him and his team have accomplished. He brings his excitement and energy to every situation and has one question for you: Are You M.A.D.E.

As I would quote from "Major Payne" The Little Engine That Could Story...just keep chugging along chugga..chugga..chugga..toot toot

WHEN: 2pm
WHERE: Texas A&M University-Kingsville
WHY: That Guy That Made You :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment