Monday, May 16, 2011

Making A Difference Everyday!!! M.A.D.E.



For those of yall great folks that have been keeping up with me and watching me grow & help folks both physically & financially. Today I've got a special treat for you! You see when your apart of something bigger than yourself and your true intentions are to help others everything else tends to follow. So I wanted to share with you one of those moments that keeps me going in being M.A.D.E.


FB MESSEGE 5-15-12011
I want to thank you for all your help!! :) I am STILLl learning about all the great benefits Visalus has to offer, and having you help me made the DIFFERENCE :) YOU are what a TRUE leader is supposed to be.... Maybe you can make it to the next Harlingen Challenge Party!!! I will keep you posted. My family loves you..LOL!!

Now that you read that I want you to ask yourself are you M.A.D.E.???
If not...& you haven't found the way yet, I want you to find me wherever your at and lets Make A Difference Together!!!

Jeff Edwards CEO/Co-Founder Team M.A.D.E.
"A Dream Without Action Is Simply A Nightmare"
www.JeffsChallenge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment